Solution Grade Fish Powder - Vegetative Growth 12-1-1
- Water Soluble Nitrogen
- Corrects Nitrogen Deficiencies
- Spray Dried Hydrolysate
- Combine with other P, K, micronutrient fertilizers for complete nutrition
- Soil Drench or Foliar Spray
- Use 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon per gallon of water (small plants: 1tsp/gal, big plants 1TBSP/gal) as a soil drench
- Foliar spray at 1tsp/gallon of water
- Fertilize based on plant requirements = 1x/week up to 1/x per month
- Use during vegetative growth periods
- Use to feed microbes in compost tea.
- In 5 gallons of Tea, use 1/4 cup at the beginning of the brew period
- In 15 gallons , use 1/2 cup.
30gals = 3/4 Cup.
50 Gals = 1 Cup
250gals = 4 Cups
1000 Gals = 16 Cups
TOTAL NITROGEN (N) 12.0%
10.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen
2.0% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
AVAILABLE PHOSPHATE (P2O5) 1.0%
SOLUBLE POTASH (K2O) 1.0%
Fish Protein Hydrolysate