TripppleCast : Insect Frass and Worm Casting Blend
TripppleCast is a blend of African Night Crawler Castings, Red Wiggler Castings, and Insect Frass, this mix of castings adds nutrition and biology. The chitin in insect frass has been shown to cause plants to bulk up their immune system, helping prevent disease and infestation. The two types of worms castings provide excellent and diverse nutrition and microbiology. This blend is meant to provide the home gardener with a diverse, rich, beneficial fertilizer/inoculate mix. Great for compost tea or directly amended into the soil.
- Combination of Castings maximizes biology
- Excellent for Foliar and Soil Drench
- Use as a high end soil amendment
- Get 3 P's Every Time!!!
- Use up to 4 Cups Per Gallon of water when making compost tea.
- Use up to 1 Gallon Per 50 Gallons of Tea
- Use as a foliar spray at same rate you would with other castings
-Add up to 1 Cup Per Gallon of Potting Soil
-Add up to 1 Gallon per cubic foot
- Add up to 1 Cubic Foot Per Yard
- Top Dress and Till in roughly up to 1.5 cups per square foot
- Apply up to 1 gallon per 10 square feet
- Apply up to 1.5 Cubic Feet Per 100 Square Feet