TripppleCast : Insect Frass and Worm Casting Blend
TripppleCast is a blend of African Night Crawler Castings, Red Wiggler Castings, and Insect Frass, this mix of castings adds nutrition and biology. The chitin in insect frass has been shown to cause plants to bulk up their immune system, helping prevent disease and infestation. The two types of worms castings provide excellent and diverse nutrition and microbiology. This blend is meant to provide the home gardener with a diverse, rich, beneficial fertilizer/inoculate mix. Great for compost tea or directly amended into the soil.
- Combination of Castings maximizes biology
- Excellent for Foliar and Soil Drench
- Use as a high end soil amendment
- Get 3 P's Every Time!!!
- 1 Cup per gallon of water, add 1/4 Cup Molasses
- Brew 2 Cups per 5 gallons of water or 8 Cups per 50 gallons of water
- 1 Cup per gallon of potting soil
- 1-3 cubic feet per 100 square feet (1 cubic foot per 3/4 yard of soil)