The BubbleSnake Compost Tea Aerator is a simple device. Attach an air pump and you are ready to brew. The large bubbles created by the BubbleSnake create mixing currents in the brew vessel, ensuring a well oxygenated system. The BubbleSnake is easy to clean. No more clogged air stones or algae ridden knots of air tubing. Just pop off the end of the BubbleSnake and blow out with water. Finish Grade PVC does not stain and wipes clean after use.
- Easy to clean, easier to use!
- Sized for 5 gallon Buckets to 50 gallon Barrels
- No more messy air stones, or expensive machines!
- Comes with 3 feet of clear vinyl tubing to connect to air pump
- Made In Humboldt County, California
Size / Wholesale / MSRP
Small (5+ Gal) / $15.00 / $30.00
Medium* (15+ Gal) / $17.50 / $35.00
Large (50+ Gal) / $20.00 / $40.00
* There is a minimum quantity order requirement on the Medium BubbleSnakes of 10. You may add increments of 10 Medium BubbleSnakes to your cart, or, for an odd number please email or call in your order.
"So easy to clean which is why I bought it. I was tired of buying air stones every time I made a tea. Fits snugly in the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket. The ring on the top is very handy. Anything that saves time in gardening is well worth its weight in gold IMO. Great buy would do again!" - Dylan
"I really wish I would have bought this sooner instead of using just the airstones." - Todd
"This is a must have if you going to make compost tea, great great product" - Edward
"Excellent for aerating 55gal drum of compost tea. We consistently get 7.0ppm dissolved oxygen using the tea snake." - Leif
"Love all of my TeaLab products! The snake keeps my reservoir moving and aerated very well. I recommend this to any customer who asks me." - Bill