TripppleCast : Insect Frass and Worm Casting Blend
TripppleCast is a blend of African Night Crawler Castings, Red Wiggler Castings, and Insect Frass, this mix of castings adds nutrition and all the ecological benefits of naturally derived product . The two types of worms castings provide excellent and diverse nutrition. This blend is meant to provide the home gardener with a diverse, rich, beneficial natural fertilizer mix. Great for compost tea or directly amended into the soil.
- Combination of Castings maximizes diversity
- Excellent for Foliar and Soil Drench
- Use as a high end soil amendment
- Get 3 P's Every Time!!!
- 1 Cup per gallon of water, add 1/4 Cup Molasses
- Brew 2 Cups per 5 gallons of water or 8 Cups per 50 gallons of water
- 1 Cup per gallon of potting soil
- 1-3 cubic feet per 100 square feet (1 cubic foot per 3/4 yard of soil)
***Please call us to arrange shipping and payment for delivery of larger quantities (Barrels and Totes available)!! (707) 798-7275 Thank you!!***
The addition of earthworm castings to cucumber crops improved the germination rate while also increasing seedling shoot and root growth.
A soil media made of a combination of coconut coir and worm castings with an addition of compost tea produced high quality lettuce seedlings in a hydroponic system.
Vermicompost (worm castings) and insect frass amendments induce different benefits on the chemical and microbe composition of the soil.