Compost Tea Aerator: The BubbleSnake
The BubbleSnake Compost Tea Aerator is a simple yet powerful device. Attach an air pump and you are ready to brew. The large bubbles created by the BubbleSnake create mixing currents in the brew vessel, ensuring a well oxygenated system. It has been developed by over time through feedback from real gardeners. The number one reason why the BubbleSnake is better, it's easy to clean. No more clogged air stones or algae ridden knots of air tubing. Finish Grade PVC does not stain and wipes clean after use. Pop off the end and blow out with water, you are ready for the next batch of A.A.C.T. Don't be fooled by the simplicity, this widget works.
Benefits of TeaLAB's BubbleSnake:
- Easy to clean, easier to use! Made by a gardener for gardeners.
- Sized for 5 gallon to 50+ gallon brews
- Clip your brew bag to the neck ring, and you're brewing!
- Elegant Design Solves Problems, No more messy air stones, or expensive machines!
- Blows Big Bubbles, who doesn't love bubbles?
- Made In Humboldt County California - Now comes with 3 feet of clear vinyl tubing to connect to air pump (1/4"ID)
Small BubbleSnake- 5+ Gallon
Medium BubbleSnake- 15+ Gallon
Large BubbleSnake- 50+ Gallon
Suggestion for Brewing:
Brew Temp/Brew Time
- 50(F) / 48 hrs
- 60(F) / 36 hrs
- 70(F) / 24 hrs
- 80(F) / 12 hrs