Compost Tea Aerator: The BubbleSnake
The BubbleSnake Compost Tea Aerator is a simple yet powerful device. Attach an air pump and you are ready to brew. The large bubbles created by the BubbleSnake create mixing currents in the brew vessel, ensuring a well oxygenated system. It has been developed over time through feedback from real gardeners. The number one reason why the BubbleSnake is better, it's easy to clean. No more clogged air stones or algae ridden knots of air tubing. Finish Grade (Food Grade) PVC does not stain and wipes clean after use. Pop off the end and blow out with water, you are ready for the next batch of A.A.C.T. Don't be fooled by the simplicity, this widget works.
Benefits of TeaLAB's BubbleSnake:
- Disassembles which makes it easy to clean, easier to use! Made by a gardener for gardeners.
- Sized for 5 gallon to 50+ gallon brews
- Clip your brew bag to the neck ring, and you're brewing! Neck ring perfectly suspends compost bag in the middle of brewing vessel.
- Elegant Design Solves Problems, No more messy air stones, or expensive machines!
- Blows Big Bubbles, who doesn't love bubbles?
- Proudly made by hand in Humboldt County California
- Comes with vinyl tubing for easy air pump connection
Small BubbleSnake - 5+ Gallon Brewer
Medium BubbleSnake - 15-30 Gallon Brewer
Large BubbleSnake - 50+ Gallon Brewer
Suggestion for Brewing:
Brew Temp/Brew Time
- 50(F) / 48 hrs
- 60(F) / 36 hrs
- 70(F) / 24 hrs
- 80(F) / 12 hrs
**All BubbleSnakes are manufactured with food grade PVC**
(Product pictured is Small BubbleSnake)