Micronized Fish Powder - Bloom Stage 4-20-0
Use micronized fish powder to enhance your Bloom Stage Compost Tea
- This is a high quality, free flowing phosphate fertilizer for supplementing plant nutrient requirements or correcting deficiencies in all types of plants including vegetables, flowers, herbs, trees, shrubs and vines.
- It is derived from fish bone using an advanced enzymatic hydrolysation process and ground to a fine powder for easy and uniform application.
- Phosphate is an essential nutrient for growing plants and an adequate seasonal supply encourages plenty of buds, flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- Professional grade, high calcium, fish bone concentrate is designed for efficient delivery and rapid utilization. This 140 mesh powder can be used in combination with other fertilizers as part of a comprehensive nutrient management program.
- Use to feed microbes in compost tea.
- In 5 Gallons of Tea, use 1/4 Cup at the beginning of the brew period
- In 15 Gallons , use 1/2 Cup
- 30 Gals = 3/4 Cup
- 50 Gals = 1 Cup
- 250 Gals = 4 Cups
- 1000 Gals = 16 Cups
TOTAL NITROGEN (N) 4.0%
1.0% Water Soluble Nitrogen
3.0% Water Insoluble Nitrogen
AVAILABLE PHOSPHATE (P2O5) 20.0%
CALCIUM (Ca) 16.0%
Derived from: Fish Bone Powder
Shopping Cart Empty after adding items? You may need to clear your cookies. Darn those cookies.