LifeCube Compost & Soil Builder
TeaLAB's Compost & Soil Builder, known as LifeCube, is a blend of the highest quality OMRI compost, OMRI Worm Castings, Insect Frass, Biokashi, Biochar, Kelp Meal, Azomite, and Alfalfa Meal.
-Greenwaste Compost -Biochar -Azomite
-Worm Castings -Insect Frass -Alfalfa Meal
-Biokashi - Kelp Meal
***Add LifeCube to your Brew Bag for a highly biological compost tea. This fine-tuned combination of ingredients makes for a fortifying biological powerhouse.
Or, use it as a comprehensive soil building amendment. With everything a plant needs, mixing LifeCube into your soil makes for a sure bet.
Use up to 30% soil volume, or top dress as needed. A 5 gallon bucket of LifeCube Compost will make up to 5,000 gallons of living, strengthening, fortifying compost tea.
- Mix in 1 Cup per gallon of soil, or 1 cubic foot per yard
- 1 cup per square foot, or 1 cubic foot per 100 square feet
- Use 4 cups per 5 gallon brew, or 16 cups per 50 gallon brew ( For best results bubble vigorously with fish hydrolysate powder )
- Use up to 4 cups for every 5 gallons of water
- Use 1 gallon for every 50 gallons of water
- Apply up to 6 cups per gallon
- Apply up to 2 gallons per cubic foot
- Apply up to 6 cubic feet per cubic yard
- Top-Dress to 1/2 inch on established gardens
- Apply 1/2 inch on fields
- Apply up to 1 cubic foot per 20 square feet
- Apply up to 2 yards per 2,000 square feet